1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198118755292 - (Munch and Crunch / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chomp and Chew, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Chomp and Chew

Chomp and Chew Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79244782
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198118755292 (Munch and Crunch)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Alright, im going to change my appeal altogether. Dont just deny this, this is the truth.
    So, 1 year ago, my friends friend got scammed by the item verification glitch. My friend told me and we decided that we would try it. We went on backpack.tf and looked for a cool item to try to get. Then, we added the person and tried to scam him. It didn't work so we tried another. Thats when i noticed my backpack.tf had a negative rep on it. I clicked on it and saw my steamrep report. We stopped scamming, i freaked out and said that my brother got my account and then went on with life. Then, 3 days ago, i reported somebody who was trying to scam me, the steamrep people noticed my account and banned me. I then decided to appeal for my account using the brother excuse, but it didn't work. So now im coming clean. I did it, i regret is deeply, and it will NEVER happen again. I have no interest in scamming, it was a 1 time mistake. It was a very dumb mistake, but it was just a mistake. I do not believe that it is fair for me to be banned by a mistake i made a year ago, and i have not attempted to scam since. I did not realize what bad could come out of scamming and now i do. I did not know how wrong it was. Please, let me off with a warning or just remove it. It was a one time mistake.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691