1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198119153777 - (nick / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Novaly, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Novaly

Novaly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79444024
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198119153777 (nick)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    This is my only account, I have no other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hey, this is nick.

At the time of my steamrep ban, the name on my account was novaly.

I am 18 now and when I look back at what I tried to do, and I hate myself for it and it is something I will never do again. It was 3 years ago and I was immature and it was unmoral.
    I never scammed the person who made the report on me and it was only an attempt. I will never attempt to scam another person ever again.
    I have a real job now and I buy my own skins whenever I want a new csgo skin. I will attach pictures of my trade history to show you that I buy my skins from bitskins and I have some trades with people in there too.

Thanks for reading my appeal. I really hope you take it into consideration because I really have matured since then.

Thank You
    ~ nick​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not care about your recent trade history nor is it relevant in this case. Also does not make a difference in this case if you were successful or not due to the complexity/seriousness of the offense.
    I only care about the offense itself, I'm only going to allow until the end of the week to followup with a full explanation/details of the offense.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Novaly

Novaly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79444024
    One of my friends made the website and told me I could make easy money from just telling people to use my promo code. I really don't know how to explain it. I never got any money from it, and he was the first person I tried it on. It was 3 years ago and I will never do it again.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am declining to consider the appeal, type of offense, seriousness and premeditation involved do not warrant any appeal consideration.

Firmly denied.