1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198119614756 - (Faze Stay Puft / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by StayPuftMarshmallowMan, Oct 1, 2022.

1. StayPuftMarshmallowMan

StayPuftMarshmallowMan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79674514
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198119614756 (Faze Stay Puft)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No alternate accounts used for trading, idling, nor chatting.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I messaged Tio Jose das Vacas prior to this as I forgot there was a proper appeal section. I am writing this to request for an appeal as I have spent a couple of years waiting to be able to apply again as I already have tried once but failed to respond at the given time. I never remembered to message back as I was idiotic and young. I have matured and hope to be receiving a message back with questions regarding my ban status, and I will be 100% cooperative and on time. I have linked my trade history down below.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/212fred212/tradehistory/
    When I did impersonate said middle man, I never did accomplish any scams nor did I ever continue after I was banned on steam rep. My actions have costed me my trading career on CSGO any other games. My mindset to the trading community has changed over the past 6 years I have been banned, and hope to gain trust back to the community .I'm sorry for all the troubles my actions may have caused.
    Thank you​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied. Further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**