1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198120160633 - (Ernesto Baltazar / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AminityGaming, Sep 29, 2021.

1. AminityGaming

AminityGaming Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79947452
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198120160633 (Ernesto Baltazar)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have had an alt at one point a long long time ago but i dont remember the information nor did i use it for anything.​

Appeal description:
    4.8 years ago i was banned on steam rep and if I remember correctly, it had to do with my association with the account:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218789713
    This is the account of a friend of mine and it was believed that I was his alt. However, this is not the case and therefor I wanted to appeal again so that this can be fixed once and for all. Let me explain what happened exactly: So as I said the account in question is one of my good friends with whom I played csgo for a long time. I was aware back in those days that he was involved in malicious activity and that he was actively scamming people on steam. I have always told him that this was a horrible thing to do and I couldn't understand how he could keep doing those things. The reason that I was believed to be his alt, has to do (I think) with the fact that he regularly logged into steam on my home IP-address whenever he came over. After all, we regularly held LAN parties at my place where we played csgo and other games. He also used to trade me skins every now and then to play with for a couple of games or even just so I could check it out in game, and I then had to trade them back. These were always like loadouts of skins and a knife that i could just use for a game or a couple of games and then i traded them back. I added some screenshots of these trades but I can show more if you like. I realise now that this in it self was a wrong thing to do considering of where some of those skins came from but I was young and stupid and I just wanted to experience playing with an exspensive item in a game. I still have contact with this person to this day and we would wish to resolve this in whichever way possible. It would be great if you guys reconsider this appeal and help me prove to you that I am not an alt account. I thank you for your time and hope to receive word from you soon.
    If there is anything else I can send to prove that I am not an alt please say so.​

Attached Files:

2. AminityGaming

Steam:
    I believe the steamID32 should have been this: STEAM_0:1:79947452
    My apologies for this inconvenience.
  3. AminityGaming

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Archiving.