1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198120427329 - (O D A W G / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by O D A W G, Aug 5, 2020.

1. O D A W G

O D A W G Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80080800
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198120427329 (O D A W G)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    On Feb, 13 2015 I was being extremely cocky and the opponent decided to do a wagered heavy boxing match. I died, and lost the match and had nothing to give the opponent that wagered against me. I'm extremely sorry for being so stupid, and leaving. The least I could have done was give him a weapon.
    The reason I wish to appeal is because I recently got back into TF2 and want to begin fresh. I don't want to be blocked from various servers or websites anymore due to that incident. If it's possible I would like to remove my ban, and i'm sorry for what I did as a young kid. I appealed at the server I was banned from, however its been nearly a month and still no response from them. I hope I can start fresh on TF2, I have no other accounts to go on to and I have spent a lot of money on my current account.
    Since this took place a long time ago I dont have any screen shots, the best I can do is describe what happened in full honesty. I cant stress it enough how much it would mean to me to start fresh.
    Thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663