1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198123251772 - (Pinye / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 15407jh lfp, Mar 16, 2020.

1. 15407jh lfp

15407jh lfp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81493022
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198123251772 (Pinye)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Heya,

My names Pinye and I've played TF2 since 2014 on my main account and as far back as 2012 on my brothers account,and I am currently playing Season 27 Ozfortress as a Scout. I was a trader for a long time. Before I got my ban, I made a bad trade in which I lost about 100 keys, straight after this happened I started making bad decisions regarding TF2 trading, now a days I would have counted my losses and tried to have make my money back through trading, but last year instead of doing this I made an incredibly childish and irresponsible move and decided to scam someone who trusted me, I broke their trust and in doing so I ruined my reputation in the process and committed fraud. I have paid the victim back the full amount. I've used the last year to grow as a person and learn from my mistakes, I understand the severity of scamming and the way my actions can affect peoples lives and I want to sincerely apologize to the victim and the staff at SteamRep for my careless and malicious actions. I have not attempted any scams since this time period and I will certainly never do such a malevolent and careless act again. If there is anything more I can provide I will happily provide anything the SteamRep admins ask for.

Thank you,
    Pinye​

Attached Files:

2. redw

redw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52947739
    Hello this is the person who was scammed by Pinye, we have talked through steam and he personally reached out to me a year later trying to fix his mistakes and he's honestly has improved as a person! He sent me back my money he owed me and i'm generally happy that he's now fixing his wrongs after time to recollect himself and think of his wrong doings. I want him to move forward as a person and not let this bad decision define who is "now" I have received my money through paypal! ill post my image of me receiving it through papyal! It's always good to have a clean conscience and it seem liked this guilt he's been holding on for a year now finally been revolved!

I would like him to have a clean start :)

- Red

Attached Files:

3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense. Auto deny reason.

Appeal denied.