1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198123290535 - (YASARIZ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✶Fr3sh✶ (CSGOWild.com), Oct 11, 2021.

1. ✶Fr3sh✶ (CSGOWild.com)

✶Fr3sh✶ (CSGOWild.com) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81512403
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198123290535 (YASARIZ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have had a couple of smurf accounts so to say but I believe the only one I actually used to help me scam people (atleast successfully) is the one already listed as my alt in my Ban, don't quote me on this one though I am not sure. There could be more, this one is however now not mine anymore.
    My friend bought it from me a few years ago.
    The only account I know except my own using the same internet as me is my little brothers Steam account, link below:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999944962

Appeal description:
    So back in the day let's say around 2017 I believe? I thought of the genius idea to start scamming people on my main account using fake OPSkins Bots and such, I found great success doing this and 15 year old me enjoyed the free skins so to say.
    I truly understand that my actions are unforgivable, I didn't think of this whole thing as much when I was an ignorant kid.
    However times change and since I now have a job and can afford to pay for my own items I also want to repair the damage done the best I can, I will not be able to repair all the damage I've caused straight away and I know that for sure since I will not be able to put food on the table then for sure. I could see it as a long term goal that I am willing to work on achieving though.
    I am not seeking to be unbanned straight away, what I am seeking is to be able to get a chance to prove myself, like a probation or something like that?
    I don't think my ban represents who I am today, I don't want this ban to put shadow on me for things I did 4 years ago (Even though I understand it's fully deserved)
    I am not sure how y'all handle bans or if my appeal is just some junk that I just made you guys read, but this is my attempt at correcting my wrongs which is something I should've done long ago.
    I am not sure what kind of evidence y'all would like from me but if you want additional proof/information about this case please feel free to contact me about it.

(I also have full knowledge about that this is my ONLY attempt)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, can only appeal with the originally tagged account.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/