1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198123485956 - (Ruthless Road to GE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪Law2k, Jul 27, 2019.

1. ✪Law2k

✪Law2k Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81610114
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198123485956 (Ruthless Road to GE)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801175227 old account inactive and forgot the password and email honest truth​

Appeal description:
    In my original thread i lied because i was scared and i didn't know what to do then i realized what the point of lying, how i should just man up and take my own punishments, so am going to tell you the whole thing again and why i think you should attempt to downgrade my ban to atleast caution , not asking for a lot just to downgrade if thats acceptable so hope you enjoy and maybe get a drink and get some snacks .

The kid i attempted to scam was my friend and me and him are still friends to this day which is quiet a funny story, basically one of my friends on my friends list was a scammer and he kept on showing of how he had loads of knives from scamming, and items he kept on showing off and showing off at the time i used to have knifes and some items which i bought with my birthday money and then gambled it and won some and then i lost it all, that one friend who was a scammer was showing off so i developed greed, some times i had doubts and thoughts thinking if it was worth it because every time he was doing it i nothing happened to him so i was confused and curious to what was going to happen. He started saying oh do it on discord and showing off what items he has so i was annoyed and then i tried to prove him how i could do it , looking back at this i realized how stupid i was, how one person words could change something in a second.

i was having thoughts and then i decided to do a friend who i used to play csgo with until he was csgo banned, i tried to trade for his tf2 item and the funny thing is i dont even play tf2 , like i would play it a few times but if u look at my hours i dont really play that game. sorry for being side tracked, so i decided to do it on him to see if it was going to work or not. so i asked him for the item and he agreed to trade so i decided to take this as a chance to see if hes method actually worked am going to skip it, i say am willing to do papal he sends me his paypal so i copy and pasted the template my friend showed me and i sent it to his email underneath my gmail , my friend (victim) he told my other friend who helped him and thats how i got my steam rep banned am sorry for lying in my original copy

The reason why i think is should be unbanned is because i think i have learned my lesson i have waited a long time to retry for an appeal again i was a silly child back then and i thought after a year and some months would be appropriate to try to appeal which is why am doing it on day 574, I used to play on a awesome jailbreak server i called CLWO , i grinded months on that server and i have loads of rare items which is usable . I have also started to play csgo again and how am willing to trade and buy new items like i used to do before that one friend came. i didn't take my friends items at all and it was my first ever scam attempt and will be my last and because i put him through the trust issues probably i have gifted him items for tf2 (https://gyazo.com/b1040a7273b647e18063a3a5dbc8fc9b) this may not mean anything to you but this shows how i went out of my way to repay the victim for the damaged i have caused .Normally i used to be known as a friendly person but ever since i've got that steamrep banend only real life people trust me.i also turning 18 quiet soon ish on the 21/12/2019 and i was planning of buying items honest truth and trying to trade later but people wouldnt trust me because of my steam rep banned so it would be pointless .if you look at my profile before and my history in games i have gifted random people games because i felt generous (https://gyazo.com/bc6e45ee2cf0b0348a7705c5a6fde1e8 )(https://gyazo.com/aace4fadd9a38ddb0a4219feecccef65)(https://gyazo.com/a10fcef536aa425de6e7240f381d0c93)
    those screenshots show how i used to be a good person and how am still a good person, i know i have committed wrong but i believe how everyone deserves a second chance and how i have learned my lesson and payed the time for my punishment if you can at least please downgrade it or remove it because i know its to protect people and prevent from people like me but however i have changed of heart and now i have became my old self again being friendly in the community and trying to gift people games that they cant not afford. Thanks you for reading and am sorry for scamming and i promise to change and will not go back to that dark corner again Please could consider and accept it am sorry for being careless am sorry .

Thank you for reading again
    Your sincerely Ruthless Road to GE
  2. ✪Law2k

✪Law2k Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81610114
    and am trying to get back to other community in the other gaming franchise such as arma 3 life forgot to add that sorry
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.