1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198124049804 - (Podjohn / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Smiley :D - no mouse, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Smiley :D - no mouse

Smiley :D - no mouse Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81892038
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198124049804 (Podjohn)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198348089813, 76561198104325776, 76561198044001568​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I have made an appeal before and it wasn't successful, the admins got very upset because I forgot to list my alternative accounts in the options, but I linked them once asked for and they are all now banned from SR. However. I am returning because I really want to get clean with Steamrep again as I am innocent and have commited no crime.

Squealed was the " victim " and he has sent me absolutely no money for the knife he wanted to purchase.

He threatned my life and social media as in "fu -cking" me up if I didn't give him my knife( M9 TigerTooth ). He told me my passwords and my name etc. ( Circled on the picture of chatlogs )
    I wasn't sure how he could do that so I scanned my pc with malwarebytes and it traced Rundll32 as a keylogging file.

I am not sure how I can get banned from Steamrep as a scammer when I have done absolute nothing, I deleted him and I wanted to stay away from him and his bullcrap of threats.

Thank you!​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      107.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      429.6 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, you gave up on your last appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**