1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198124058287 - (PiG / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PiG 豬, Mar 29, 2024.

1. PiG 豬

PiG 豬 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81896279
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198124058287 (PiG)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don’t have any other accounts, I believe another account was banned on steamrep as a result but it was a friends account that I am no longer in contact with as this happened over seven years ago.​

Appeal description:
    I’m not claiming any innocence over what happened, I am asking for forgiveness as I have not been trading for many years now and this ban occurred over seven years ago. I haven’t been able to reach out to the victim but would be willing to apologize/compensate him if he could be reached. I only play the game for fun now and I remembered my ban when I went to exchange some skins on cs.money. I believe it has been long enough that I have had this ban and I wish to rectify it in any way possible to the satisfaction of both steamrep and the victim.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Time tagged is NOT a reason for appeal consideration, all tags are permanent by design. Please provide as much detail as possible over the incident in question.
  3. PiG 豬

PiG 豬 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I understand, other than the original ban thread I can recount the events but I do not remember very much. I originally traded for an item from the victim and after the trade I had a lot of regret about the items I had lost and tried finding a way to get the victim to trade those items back to me, eventually he agreed under the condition that we retrade later and I did not hold up my end of that deal.
    Original ban: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.156263/

I have since added the victim on steam in order to get in contact with him and try to make amends but I haven’t yet to be able to make contact with him. Other than this incident I have had no reports or incidents on my account and I never stole any items from the victim, although I realize not holding up my end of the deal was worthy of the ban in the first place.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Need specifics, details of items, times.
  5. PiG 豬

PiG 豬 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I trade him 20 keys for the souvenir MAG-7 irradiated alert, I got cold feet and wanted a trade back. In order to get him to trade me back my 20 keys I traded him back the souvenir MAG-7 Irradiated alert plus A Glock water elemental, and a Famas Mecha Industries and then he returned me the 20 keys. All of this happened around late February 2017. Both of these trades can be seen in the screenshots below dork the original ban thread

Attached Files:

6. PiG 豬

PiG 豬 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    *from not dork, from these screenshots you can see that I never stole any items from the victim but he gained his original mag-7 back as well as a Glock and Famas skin.
  7. PiG 豬

PiG 豬 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hello, as of today I still haven’t been able to get into contact with the victim but will continue to check up on steam to see if I am able to reach out to him. Thank you.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Unfortunately you broke a trade agreement, their is no way to tell the difference between what you claim and just straight up scamming and with 2500+ days, still have yet to repay and attempting to appeal because "time tagged", I do not find that genuine for a CoH appeal.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**