1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198125402353 - (Johndxd / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JohndXD, Apr 20, 2020.

1. JohndXD

JohndXD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82568312
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198125402353 (Johndxd)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have an alternative account but my brother has been banned in suspision of being an alternate account.​

Appeal description:
    So about 2000 days ago according to steamrep i had been scammed by a guy a genuine awp and like 1 or 2 strange weapons (kind of irrelevant anymore i think the guy gave back either the stranges or the awp). I dont really remember details but what i remember was that i was a little kid then and i was desperate and was watching a sort of famous youtuber who handled trading stuff and i turned to him for help. Apparently the scammer was also a steam friend of the youtuber and due to timezones me and him were never online together. Being a little kid i didnt know exactly how to connect via steam or to report on steamrep , (and i think the guy had given the items back) , so i didnt report him. After a long while i discovered the youtuber had reported me since it seemed obvious that i was gonna scam him (also according to his report i asked for a key which i shouldnt have).Please keep in mind this was in 2014 and i was way younger and had no intention to scam the guy since i looked up to him as a youtuber and due to unfortunate circumstances i cant join quite few servers due to the steamrep ban.

this is the report https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...-epic-sniper-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.63984/
  2. JohndXD

JohndXD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82568312
    Also forgot to say , the account of my brother which is also banned is private and i dont think i can make it public since he lives in another country anymore
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663