1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198126004854 - (✪$ρЯX -saiYajiN- / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪$ρЯX -saiYajiN-, Dec 30, 2018.

1. ✪$ρЯX -saiYajiN-

✪$ρЯX -saiYajiN- Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82869563
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198126004854 (✪$ρЯX -saiYajiN-)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/a​

Appeal description:
    Hey,
    I noticed only recently- while looking for a trade, someone pointed out that I have a bad reputation on steam rep and FoG- So I looked up my account, and it says 'Staff of fake gambling site'.

Please allow me to bring some clarity to that statement. It was December 2016, I had just bought myself a good looking inventory of csgo items when one day this dude added me and told me he has a gambling site. Its been literally 2 years since that happened, therefore I can't remember his steam name.

After that, I found the dude to be a bit fishy so I didn't use his site. Yet one day he said that he was looking for a moderator and that If I had some hours to spare /week, I could make some extra skins (as payment for working as a moderator). However, I worked for a week and got nothing in return. Before I knew it, he had unfriended me and taken away my 'moderator privileges' from the site.

Throughout this whole ordeal, I never knew the malpractice that took place behind the scenes- I could not have. The site had fake pots taking place, and honestly, I didn't have any way to really verify the legitimacy of the 'huge gambling pots' or the deposits. I was just a chat mod- the guy who owned the site rarely even spoke to me (for the 7 days that I knew him and his f✿✿✿all site). Except for when he was trying to lure me into gambling my items away.

I understand that I'm vv late and without concrete evidence. However, I expect you to take a look at this whole clutterf✿✿✿ from my perspective . Below is an email I sent them, as they blocked all communications with me and never paid me.

Thanks,
    Arnav "$PRX" Singh​

Attached Files:

2. ✪$ρЯX -saiYajiN-

✪$ρЯX -saiYajiN- Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82869563
    Pardon my french as I'm extremely annoyed by this situation
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691