1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198126595103 - (Weazel. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Weazel, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Weazel

Weazel Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83164687
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198126595103 (Weazel.)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi, i was Banned on SR for alternate account. I do not fully understand what it means but, My brother Brainsoup got banned for scamming, i don't know alot about it but i got banned for it too. i think its unfair since i didn't do anything. Im not a scammer at all. I got a screenshot here showing my 2 "alternate" accounts?
    1 = My account i use (this one)
    2= My first steam account i lost the password and info about it

My brothers account: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198084618542

Alternate accounts???: Csgo smurf account? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244637332/

Attached Files:

2. Weazel

Steam:
  3. Weazel

Steam:
    + im not even a alternate account of him
  4. Weazel

Steam:
    So i get banned?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do you have anything showing you are separate users? (that must predate the original accounts offense)
  6. Weazel

Steam:
    Well, he is my brother so i could make a picture / video of showing the 2 different PC's mine and his.
  7. Weazel

Steam:
    Or you could tell me something that i could do. i would do anything to get that scammer tag off my name.
  8. Weazel

Steam:
    I have no access to the "Brainsoup" Account. This is my own account and no-one else has access to it. I've never attempted to scam someone and would never do such thing.
  9. Weazel

Steam:
    As we know im currently banned for being an Alternate account of "The Pebble" (https://steamrep.com/search?q=https://steamcommunity.com/id/brainial_soupage)

That account got marked as scammer for Misrepresentation of Items he later tried to appeal this but it got rejected. In his appeal MY account got added into his appeals Alt account. As im trying to prove that it isnt an alt.

It's been over a year since my last response here and i would to get notified on any actions that are going to take place here. I know you asked evidence that im not an alt of his but how do i prove that to you? i cant acces his account and "The pebble" is pretty much inactive.
  10. Weazel

Steam:
    Still waiting
  11. Weazel

Steam:
    Can i please get a response its been 3 years.
  12. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
  13. Weazel

Steam:
    Hello, a while back you told me
    "Do you have anything showing you are separate users? (that must predate the original accounts offense)"
    I don't really understand what you mean by this. could you please help me out here
  14. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    He is asking you for empirical evidence that the other account does not belong to you. This evidence must have been available/taken place before the offense you were convicted for took place. There will be no further explanation of this. Please only reply with solid evidence. Do not bump your appeal.
  15. Weazel

Steam:
    What kind of evidence are you looking for, I would like to cooperate but the way you are explaining the situation is unnecessarily vague.
    Give me a legitimate CHANCE of appealing without giving me unexplained commands.
    What I'm trying to say is that I am NOT an alt account of the banned individual and I want an example of how I can go about proving this.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I find that you are indeed an alternate account of a banned user, http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198084623099 and that offense you will have to account for as well. I also have given more then sufficient time for you to provide any firm information indicating you are separate users and you received timely admin followup. Ill only give you the rest of the week or the appeal will be closed.
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup, lying/lying by omission, failure to disclose all alts, scam offense on additional alternate account.