1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198127216051 - (ThatRandomDude / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ThatRandomAwesomeGuy, Jun 27, 2015.

1. ThatRandomAwesomeGuy

ThatRandomAwesomeGuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83475161
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198127216051 (ThatRandomDude)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I wish to explain that i was wrongly accused of having a second account. the "alternate account" that i am being wrongly accused of is wrong because i do not own a second account, and that is my friend. However what is baffling is that 2 of my friends were also wrongly accused aswell. The reason being that same account is also their alternate accounts. So i resinstate, please remove the ban because i do not own a secondary account. Infact that is my friend that i know in real life. I do not own any of his information, thus his account is not mine. It is his. We also do not have a history of trading with each other (i do not know how to submit evidence for this) the only contact is us chatting sometimes.​
  2. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, due to time tagged, no direct reports of this account scamming and other mitigating circumstances, their is insufficient evidence at this time to support a tag based on being an alternate account of 76561198099238713. Please note, if we find out you lied in the appeal, you may be retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**