1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198127502382 - (Tyler / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kylo ren gamblecsgo.com, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Kylo ren gamblecsgo.com

Kylo ren gamblecsgo.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83618327
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198127502382 (Tyler)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    na​

Appeal description:
    My ban is fog but they denied me for no reason, the ban was f✿✿✿✿✿✿ 3 years ago on steam and i haven't scammed or impersonated anyone since then. I've changed in the past 3 years, i've sold/bought over $100,000 worth of skins and im happy to show any evidence to any steamrep admin. when i first joined steam i impersonated someone, but ever since, i've been clean. The admin at fog is bull s✿✿✿ and denied my appeal for no reason. i would like for you guys to talk to them cause its not fair. I havent scammed anyone when i was impostering 3 years ago and i haven't scammed since then.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    That's nice, but this is not FOG.

IMO, based on your above post, I would have denied you too, not sorry at all.