1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198127749874 - (☯DaiS opsk.in/u/2rprle $90000 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Mad Dogs, Jan 3, 2018.

1. The Mad Dogs

The Mad Dogs Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83742073
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198127749874 (☯DaiS opsk.in/u/2rprle $90000)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear Support reading this,

with much condolense, I had to admit your action of marking me as a scammer.

In fact, I am a double of the "official" Dais (this term should not exist, as I am not directly referring myself being Dais.).

I liked that name and chose to stay with it and did not/ never intend to harm anybody by fooling them and I hope, that you won't punish me for this act.

As this report is already 150 days old and no user ever reported me again, I hope that you would plead for my unguiltyness and recover my reputation as a normal trader, because if I'd really have intented to harm anyone, I'd get a ton of other/more reports.

with warm regards,

Dais aka. Mad Dogs​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are still impersonating the other user, in addition, I see you also impersonated 76561198127749874 can you explain why you impersonated that user too?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Still actively impersonating a month and a half later. (now with a private profile)
    Failure to followup.

Appeal denied.