1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198127823405 - (DBlu / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by tired, Aug 29, 2022.

1. tired

tired Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83778838
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198127823405 (DBlu)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have an alt account​

Appeal description:
    This happened in 2018 and for years I've wanted to appeal but never wanted too because I wasn't into trading anymore, but now that I'm getting back into TF2, I wanted to try and get this removed. On that day, I don't know if it was an actual admin of steamrep OR an impersonator, but I did hand over the items and so forth. I didn't try to scam anyone, nor cancel the trade for them to check my items. It got weird when they asked for my account info though, which that is were I stopped and blocked the person, I also don't have any screenshots of the conversation (since it happened 4 years ago.) I hope that this can get removed so I don't have to worry about my account having a ban anymore, if you need anymore info, please talk to me about it.
    Many thanks, DBlu.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your account absolutely impersonated SR staff and Valve staff. It was very well documented (independently of the report itself) by the admins who accepted the report against you. If you claim complete ignorance, the appeal will be closed just as fast. Suggest you provide a clear explanation for what you did.
  3. tired

tired Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    The part in my description that says "It got weird when they asked for my account info though, which that is were I stopped and blocked the person" is true, I did give them my info before hand and afterwards did the following.
    I'm not saying I didn't do all of this, the person that impersonated a staff and took my acccount did it. The only part that is related to me is my account. I do take full responsibility for getting my account taken, but not the messages the other person sent. I now have full control over my account and will make sure that this will never happen again.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijacking then, you need to 1. Provide exact dates when you were hijacked. 2. Provide inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after you say you were hijacked. and 3. Provide a steam support ticket from when you were hijacked and you recovered the account. You have two weeks to do so.
  5. tired

tired Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Can't find the email with the steam support. Might as well close this appeal. sorry for wasting time
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    So far you have not provided anything that the other admin requested. You have the remainder of the 2 weeks 24 hours to provide them.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    After a review, I will be unable to grant this appeal, due to the following:
    • You've been unable to provide screenshots of steam support ticket indicating you were hijacked
    • Failure to post exact dates when you were hijacked
    • Failure to post inventory history as requested
    As such this appeal is thus Rejected. However, if, and only if, you are able to recover a steam support ticket indicating that you were indeed hijacked during the time of the offense, you may submit another appeal.

Regards.