1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198128156469 - (Daniel / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Daniel†, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Daniel†

Daniel† Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83945370
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198128156469 (Daniel)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Good evening,
    In the following text I will explain my situation and at the end ask for a reconcideration of the SteamRep Ban

So, basically my account has been hijacked 3-4 weeks ago, and I couldn't access it. Due to some personal issues (being out of the country) I wasn't able to (try) to access or recover my account. After days of supervising my account from another device it seemed that the hijacker didn't change any details on my account (as I see he used it so scam people on a fake gambling website , I suppose he found it just right for *scamming* , in addition, Recent Activity on the account is at minimum as the hijacker used that only for scamming, taking in count that I used to have tens of hours in the past 2 weeks). Also have found out that the account has been recently banned on SteamRep (BANNED BY SR). Today 23.06.17 (first date I could access my account from my PC) I have submited a ticket to Steam Support and I was actually able to recover my account (attachment below), with everything at it's place, nothing went missing (even the CS:GO Items that I owned are still on the account) I have taken all the security measures so I will fully own my account so any hijack won't be possible to occur.
    I sincerely hope that you could concider to remove the SteamRep Ban because this is the only account I've owned since I've signed in Steam, I have put much soul and interest in this account so I could keep it clean and appealing, I've also spent couple of thousand hours playing games like CS:GO, TF2, Smite and others. I've also contributed at Steam Community with answers and suggestions so I could improve it's functionality. I strongly hope that you will concider my request and remove the SteamRep Ban as it's quite important for me ( and for other members of the community , as it's a sign of shame and untrust).

Thanks in advance for looking over this request, I hope you will understand my situation.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      296.1 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must give specific dates/times as best you can to when you were hijacked and when you recovered your account.
  3. Daniel†

Steam:
    My account has been hijacked on 3rd of June 2017 and I have recovered it on 23th of June 2017 (as speculated in the description above)
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Then you need to provide inventory history from one week prior to one week after the dates you provided.
  5. Daniel†

Steam:
    According to the description listed above I've claimed that there were no trading between users of my items during the hijack time. I haven't lost any of my items therefore there is no point providing any evidence regarding this topic
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its not optional, formal two week notice to provide it.
  7. Daniel†

Steam:
    These are the images with the trade history

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      291.3 KB
      Views:
  8. Daniel†

Steam:
    I have provided the evidence above
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Screenshot you provided does not comply with our screenshot guide. Please submit a new one.
  10. Daniel†

Steam:
    Where can I see a so-called ,,Screenshot Guide,,?
  11. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
  12. Daniel†

Steam:
    It complies with all the requirements listed in the guide, what are you talking about?
  13. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    you need to provide full screenshot within the Steam client, do not crop it in any way, that includes that task bar with the time/date.
  14. Daniel†

Steam:
    There we go!

Attached Files:

15. Daniel†

Steam:
    Is anyone reviewing my appeal?
  16. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  17. Daniel†

Steam:
    I'm sorry I've been impolite
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    The trade on June 23rd, was that you who traded it or the hijacker?
  19. Daniel†

Steam:
    All the changes or modifications, trade or purchases made in the period of time until I got access back to my account have been made by the hijacker
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    That did not answer my question tho.