1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198128511708 - (ジョーカー / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ジョーカー, May 27, 2020.

1. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84122990
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198128511708 (ジョーカー)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have other related accounts but on steamrep showed that I have alternate account which is "76561198145685415" but I don't even know this account at all.​

Appeal description:
    I made an appeal yesterday but it says
    "Invalid, you may only appeal with the originally tagged account.
    What do you mean by that? I was trying to contact with the account I'm being signed in. So I will clarify again, I wanted to know how did I have this steamrep banned afterall. It only shows alternate account there but I don't even know what account is that. I hope you can answer all my questions, I just got this account back for years, even Steam made a mistake of putting some Warnings but they manage to fix it, I tried contacting them if they can remove this SteamRep banned but they said it's a third party site so I'm contacting you here guys now. Hope you can answer these questions, I'll be also uploading some screenshot for the message from Steam Support.​