1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198128511708 - (ジョーカー / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ジョーカー, May 27, 2020.

1. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84122990
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198128511708 (ジョーカー)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have other related accounts but on steamrep showed that I have alternate account which is "76561198145685415" but I don't even know this account at all.​

Appeal description:
    I made an appeal yesterday but it says
    "Invalid, you may only appeal with the originally tagged account.
    What do you mean by that? I was trying to contact with the account I'm being signed in. So I will clarify again, I wanted to know how did I have this steamrep banned afterall. It only shows alternate account there but I don't even know what account is that. I hope you can answer all my questions, I just got this account back for years, even Steam made a mistake of putting some Warnings but they manage to fix it, I tried contacting them if they can remove this SteamRep banned but they said it's a third party site so I'm contacting you here guys now. Hope you can answer these questions, I'll be also uploading some screenshot for the message from Steam Support.​

Attached Files:

2. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    This is my very first account since 14 yrs old, I just wanted to save the reputation for this account. This account has a sentimental value, hoping you can help me with it! Good day
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Alright, here's the thing. There's no lie on that, we are talking about each account there. You told me about contacting with "originally tagged account" you told me to which is this account "http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128511708" . Yes I never did scam using that account because I was still 14 years old that time, please read what I said again. I was only talking each accounts experience, the other account was being used for scam way back 2-3 years ago which I never did it again after getting banned which is "76561198895072901" but I don't care about that account it anymore even though it has still items with it, I don't care if that account will be banned forever because yes I made mistake with that account with is scamming. But for this account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128511708" which is my very first account made on steam has no warnings and stuff. So I wanted to know the reason behind those SteamRep banned, I'll say it again. I was talking about each account's experiences if you read it clearly. I hope this explains well, I don't mind about this "76561198895072901" account anymore because there are a lot of bad experiences with that so please nevermind that one. Instead, let's please talk with this account "http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128511708" because I never scammed anyone with that because I was still in a young age. Hope this explains well, I can't see any problems with this account it has just steamrep banned for no reason "with this account".
  5. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Even steam made a mistake "with that account" it has also Steam warning, but when I contacted them they just removed the warnings maybe there are just some mistake made with them. But thankfully its removed, I hope you can help me and wanted to know what happen why does this account has Banned on SteamRep.

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    OK, so its your alt that was originally tagged and that you need to submit the appeal from.
    Completely irrelevant if you use alts,or dont scam on cretin alts, they are tagged just the same, otherwise everyone would have one account to "scam" on and another to be "legit" on.

YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT A 3RD PARTY APPEAL. YOU CAN ONLY APPEAL FROM THE ACCOUNT THAT WAS ORIGINALLY TAGGED. ADDITIONAL APPEAL ATTEMPTS FROM AN ALT AFTER YOU ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED AS MUCH WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF POSTING PRIVILEGES IN THIS SECTION.