1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198128511708 - (ジョーカー / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ジョーカー, May 27, 2020.

1. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84122990
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198128511708 (ジョーカー)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I don't get your point, also you don't have to be rude. This account was made March 4,2014 (76561198128511708), so this is never be an alternate account. This account wasn't used for years, so please do tell me or proof's that how did this account got the SteamRep Banned, please don't be rude. I just really want some answers and get clear with this things because this account has sentimental value. I was just talking about the account if what's wrong with it, I just really wanted to clear the Reputation banned because that account was NEVER used as scamming, please don't tell me it's an alternate or what because it wasn't used for years. I just remember that account and tried to use it again, so it's never been used of that accusation, if it is. Please show me some proof or what who does report this account, please. Don't be rude, just trying to be polite here.​
  2. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I just really wanted to rid this steamrep banned :(

Attached Files:

3. ジョーカー

ジョーカー Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Steam has also indicated some warning when I opened this back, but after I contacted them they had some mistake and manage to remove it as well, I'm just really serious about the SteamRep banned thingy :(

Attached Files: