1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198128865411 - (Peppermint Tea / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by GiggelyJiggely, Jun 2, 2022.

1. GiggelyJiggely

GiggelyJiggely Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84299841
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198128865411 (Peppermint Tea)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i have one trading account i lost about a year ago​

Appeal description:
    I scammed when i was about 13-14 years old i made appeals before with change of heart that got denied i was even so desperate that i contacted ban appeal guy from discord back then i just thought ye someones gonna fall for it was my first time scamming bevor i even knew what scamming ment i was just dumb and didnt think of the consiquenses.

Im not going to trade i just want to play on serten servers like PandaCommunity or Skial servers in tf2 without getting death threads in my steam account comment list.

I cant repay the people who i scammed cause i dont have anything to repay them with. i mean i have trading cards i collected over the years but i would need help on finding the people.

If i dont get appealed still thx for the time and sorry for being such a pain for the community.

Im still begging to get appealed it was about 5 years ago now i havent played tf2 for about 2 years and i just want to have the joy i had as a kid.
    I was a scammer and i deeply apologize.

Thx for the help.​
  2. GiggelyJiggely

GiggelyJiggely Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84299841
    also if i could get help on connecting to the guy who reported me the first time wich got me the trade ban id be happy cause i want to apologize to him aswell
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per previous warning, you have lost posting privileges in the appeals section.