1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198128893967 - (s1mpley negev / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lobortis, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Lobortis

Lobortis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84314119
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198128893967 (s1mpley negev)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Here's a link to my previous appeal from 2014: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198128893967-cody-banned-by-sr.85486/#post-234529

The ban that I received on this account was from 2,481 days ago which was approximately 7 years ago. I pleaded my case previously, however I was told to handle the tags on the other account, unfortunately I do not have access to the other account anymore and am unable to handle those other tags. Is there an alternative option for me? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. There was never a scam report submitted by another user for either account, as no scam had taken place as explained in my appeal from 7 years ago.

Thanks for your time and consideration.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. Lobortis

Steam:
    Just out of curiosity, how can I do this without access to the other account? This account is not linked to that account in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks in advance,
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Why can't you access that account? You had access to it at one point, you freely admit as much. That was the originally tagged account, THAT is the account from which you must appeal.
  5. Lobortis

Steam:
    The account was used for business purposes back in 2013-2014 for a YouTube channel that a friend and I jointly owned. (I'd prefer to share the link with you privately, as I don't feel like having it publicly disclosed). Thus in the business agreement it was a jointly-owned Steam account and that's how we made our content, but was originally created by my friend. After we stopped making videos, I haven't had access to the videos. I could however get my friend to confirm this with you if that's an option. The account I'm positing on is my personal and has never been shared with anyone.
  6. Lobortis

Steam:
    Correction to the above reply.

After we stopped making videos, I haven't had access to the account.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, any further appeal attempt from this account and it will lose posting privileges in appeals. Further, a warning is being issued for knowingly submitting a frivolous appeal because you fully admit you are attempting to appeal from an alt.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**