1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198129374619 - (Inunderstandable Me / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Inunderstandable me, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Inunderstandable me

Inunderstandable me Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84554445
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198129374619 (Inunderstandable Me)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Secondary account I've crated after loosing first. I have some games on it and now only use it to occasionally share the access to the games with main account/post maps in one of the games workshop.
    | steamname: Itsumi-chan
    | steam3ID: [U:1:1000545447]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:500272723
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198960811175
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Itsumi-chan
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198960811175

I have a brother living in the same house, but somehow can't get his account to show up in SteamRep user search. He's known as "pusiek" and have purple guy from FNAF series as his pfp​

Appeal description:
    Well, I have not that much to say. I was young and stupid and fell for the same thing I've been later reported for. I've had some friend (random online person I've played with) for a month or longer (I'm not good with time) and suddenly he said he reported my entire inventory for duplication. Later he sent me link to an account impersonating VALVE employee and I stupidly followed. if I remember correctly I've spoken with real steam support and gotten my account back quite soon, but had 15-30 years community ban on it. I've appealed for lifting it only about a year later.

I'm sorry for my stupidity and possibly endangering more people, but it's all in the past now and I'd wish to revoke my ban here aswell. As to why am I appealing 4 years after the fact... I honestly never heard about SteamRep for all the time I've spent here. After such a long time I don't think there are any screenshots left of anything that happened then, but please look into my case.

Sincerily
    Inunderstandable me​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide 1. Exact dates you lost and recovered your account 2. Inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after you were hijacked. and 3. A Steam support ticket indicating you were hijacked when you claimed you were. You have two weeks to do so.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied for failure to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**