1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198130233251 - (✪ Nikes «CSGOPOOR.com» / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ Nikes «CSGOPOOR.com», Sep 7, 2015.

1. ✪ Nikes «CSGOPOOR.com»

✪ Nikes «CSGOPOOR.com» Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84983761
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198130233251 (✪ Nikes «CSGOPOOR.com»)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I didnt use any alts i admit to attempting scams but i did not ever actually scam​

Appeal description:
    I am sorry for what i did i promise i will never try to scam. I have learned my lesson about scamming an i assure you i will never try again.​
  2. ✪ Nikes «CSGOPOOR.com»

✪ Nikes «CSGOPOOR.com» Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84983761
  3. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    bumping your appeal does nothing, better to just wait.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    After a review of this appeal, I am going to downgrade your tag to a caution. Impersonating to scam also scams the person you are impersonating of their reputation. Other then it being premeditated and having time to re-think your decisions, it was a community admin who was, at the time, tagged on SR, that shows you were aware of SR and the impact of such a user to the community. I cant accept an appeal under such conditions. You simply knew or should have known better. Having said that, they are some mitigating circumstances between how long this appeal has been pending and as far as I can tell there are no direct reports against you for actual scamming and limited information on how far you went to impersonate.

You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**