1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198130236523 - (Gustavo fring / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vegeta -__-BETS.gg, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Vegeta -__-BETS.gg

Vegeta -__-BETS.gg Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84985397
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198130236523 (Gustavo fring)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have other account​

Appeal description:
    my 1st appeal was denied saying it took 5 years so the ban should be 5 years but i had tried contact the guy for 3 to 4 years he wouldnt accept my request i tried to add his frnds so that they can tell him to add me but they wont add me either cause of the tag on my profile maybe idk but please i repayed the guy 7 to 8 times that amount as a repayment of my childhood mistake . what you are doing is mentally harrasing me everyone makes mistake when they are young it was mine i tried to correct it as soon i could but he was not accepting the apology. all i want is my frnds to judge me for my childhood mistake and you guys make sure to torture me with 5 years ban. thanks for making ashamed of mychildhood mistake everytime some1 adds me . i hope you feel good about making a some depressed everyday for a childish act .​
  2. Vegeta -__-BETS.gg

Vegeta -__-BETS.gg Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84985397
    this issue is very serious to me so please be fair and reconsider
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.