1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198131154947 - (Heltsi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sorsa, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Sorsa

Sorsa Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85444609
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198131154947 (Heltsi)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/ramseider
    This is my only alt account i can remember, my dad uses this mostly when he plays cs with me.​

Appeal description:
    Hey,

Im 20 years old now, last time when i sent an appeal was in 2018 when i was 16.
    I haven't been active in trading community for many years, because im no longer intrested in that and i rather buy my items if i want any. I dont have much free time since im currently studuying in University, but on free time i ofcourse play games, but not a lot.

I realised i can only say im guilty, because i dont have any proof of my own because i was young when this report happened and i didn't realise it at the time. Also i got Steam rep banned way later so that makes it even harder to get any proof.

Now that im no longer trading i just want clean profile without any marks of bans etc, this "scam" was the only thing i have ever done. I actually never did the trades but i got banned for the attempt. I got tricked by this middleman stuff and traders friends.

Its been so many years and i never do anything bad, i hope you guys could get rid of my steamrep ban. I want to move on my life and continue pursuing my dreams.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unfortunately you did not provide anything in this attempt that was not available to you at the time of the original and did not followup with the original appeal, grounds to disqualify any appeal. Further, a change of story after being denied (being an Alford plea or not), per policy, results in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section. I did heavily weigh other considerations in the original appeal, including who the reporter was, but my hands are now tied on all these issues combined.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**