1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198132201181 - (matty / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by k3mpx, Apr 2, 2024.

1. k3mpx

k3mpx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85967726
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198132201181 (matty)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Good morning,

I've known I've been banned on SteamRep for a while, however I never knew I could submit an appeal, the incident happened when I was very young however I understand what I did was wrong and have had no issues since.

I will provide screenshots of my previous trade history, no other accusation has been made since then. I would mainly like to be unbanned as I am unable to trade with certain people as they see this and think I'm a scammer, and I'm unable to use certain websites because of this. I hope this can be resolved, thank you for reading and I hope you understand.

If you require anything of me I can provide, please let me know. I have also attached a picture of the comment on my profile, which is unfortunately the only form of reputation I have.

There is a backstory to the situation however due to this being so long ago I unfortunately cannot provide any proof, it has been years since this incident and I'll put down what happened but please take no note if this will not help my case as no evidence can be provided - The victim of this was a friend of mine and we, plus another, ran a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare server called RvS. Due to us being in different timezones, we come on (we meaning Fedzor and I, the other owner of the server who I regularly keep in contact with) to find out we received a $100 donation which went straight to Snakeyes' paypal and he had used this to purchase a knife in CS:GO. We both thought this was thoroughly unfair, as what was indicated by him in the past was that any donations would be used for server costs to help us continue the community (I can provide information from Fedzor, he has a youtube channel referencing the fact that we've both been in RvS and an owner, however this is only as much evidence I can provide). I came up with the idea of telling Snakeyes I would buy the knife off of him, when in reality my plan was to take the knife from him and leave the community as we found out he was untrustworthy and for us (Fedzor and I) to start our own deathrun server as we could both be trusted. We decided we'd coinflip the knife and move on from the situation, which we did and inevitably lost. Since then, multiple years have gone by and Snakeyes and I have been in contact and have moved on from the situation and resolved this, mainly in a discord voice chat - we've spoken a few times since resolving this however I am unable to contact him as I do not have him on discord or anything of the sort (we were apart of a friends server which he has since left).

I'm now a grown man, with a job and a flat, I admit I was completely wrong for what I did however my naive 15 year old brain thought this would be the best way to go about it. We have both apologised to each other and moved on.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      65.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      162.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      146.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      127.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      128.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      161.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      144 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      159.6 KB
      Views:
    • rep.png
      rep.png
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  2. k3mpx

k3mpx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85967726
    upload_2024-4-2_7-10-57.png

upload_2024-4-2_7-11-14.png

I have just found in our discord chat with Fedzor regarding this incident, this is all I can provide. I have tried searching for our DM's (via Incredible, nothing pops up as shown below).

upload_2024-4-2_7-12-46.png

upload_2024-4-2_7-13-1.png

Unfortunately I have no idea what his discord name is.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. You scammed.
    2. Discord chat means nothing, no way to tie to a steam account/can be unlinked at any time. You have not repaid or attempted to repay per SR policy.
    3. Wanting to trade is not a reason to consider an appeal.

SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    Further, I see no CoH as you selected for your appeal reason.

Appeal Denied.