1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198133977022 - (toeie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by babes, Jan 30, 2021.

1. babes

babes Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86855647
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198133977022 (toeie)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Alternate Account to hold unused items: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198229778056

Alternate Account that I currently use: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198113839089

Appeal description:
    First and foremost, I would like to apologize for making an appeal on my other account as I had thought I had to make an appeal with the current account I use. Big mistake by me.

I had scammed and yes I had felt good about it during the time. But do I regret it? Absolutely.
    I had received my trade banned in February of 2015 on my scammer account where I had scammed and later received a Steamrep ban on the 21st of May in that same year. After I had gotten banned on my 3 accounts, I had considered making a new account and move all of my items there, but I decided that it just was not worth it to go through all that trouble again. I was a 14-year-old stubborn, selfish kid who even thought it would be cool to scam a steam friend who I had been friends with for 2 years out of a couple of hundred dollars worth of items. I certainly deserved to be permabanned for my actions on both Steamrep and Steam itself.

Just a year and a half after my ban, I had entered high school. I had started playing football where I mentally grew up from an ignorant child to a responsible young man. I started to realize that I had made big mistakes that have costed me to lose friends and will ultimately affect me for life after high school.

It is now January of 2021 and I am currently 19 years old, about to turn 20 and I feel that now only have I realized the disgusting acts I have caused towards other users, but also changed who I am as a person. I currently talk to steam friends today and give them gratitude and positivity in the best way I can. I even give birthday gifts if I can towards some steam friends to show my friendship and happiness for them.

I wish to have my permaban lifted which has lasted 5 going on 6 years. If that can't be done, possibly just a temper ban. I definitely deserve to ban indefinitely but I do ask for a second chance to have the ban uplifted as I will not only ever scam again, but also try my best to help others (steam friends or other tf2/csgo community members) with trading.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663