1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198134251184 - (aláirtam kivégzésed / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Exomar, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Exomar

Exomar Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86992728
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198134251184 (aláirtam kivégzésed)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    There is one, but I don't use it. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343533195
    This account was not harmed by the scammers.​

Appeal description:
    Back in summer 2018, I bought some expensive TF2 items for the Heavy. One of them was a unusual bullet buzz and australium minigun. One day, I was playing TF2 when someone added me and told me he will give any australium weapons for a taunt I had. He copied a rich TF2 player's account (profilepic, name) and copied an URL which led to his inventory. The fake account's inventory was private. I accepted and told him I want the australium wrench. He said ok and started a group chat. There was also another guy. I managed to find his account, according to his steam comments he has also scammed many others. Here's his profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356010071
    He then told us to proceed the trade, and a fake steam verify account sent me a trade (I put the trade and the fake account in here.) This trade included the expensive items and some others. I accepted this trade, I
    was very paranoid during this, but the guy told me to not worry. I thought he was a Valve employee. He then asked me to write down my profile's password and username. When he got in, he told me to log out and come back a few hours later. Of course, during this few hours he changed everything and I was unable to log in. While I wasn't in control, he attempted to scam people who was on my friend list. My friend caught him because he "spoke" my language (hungarian) with the help of google translate. The sentences were very incorrect and had a lot of mistakes in them. He then tried someone else and failed again, then the guy reported this profile as a scammer. This is how I got banned here. I managed to get my account back with the help of steam, thanks to a latest purchase. I reported my favourite server community that this account was controlled by someone else, and also that i'm back.

I'm sending a few evidence of the trade.

Right now I own another Australium minigun which shares the same name with the scammed one. I link the trade when I bought the new one. For extra proof. I'm gonna link the trade of the strange parts which the minigun has.

Ps. I may have accidentally linked the same pics a few times. Sorry for that.​

Attached Files:

2. Exomar

Exomar Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86992728
    Sorry for the pictures. I thought they gonna appear if I upload them.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further you did not provide what was already asked in your original appeal.
    Additional appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.