1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198134259847 - (Urbasss / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Urbasss♓, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Urbasss♓

Urbasss♓ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86997059
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198134259847 (Urbasss)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I currently use only my one account.​

Appeal description:
    Hello everyone,

my name is Tomas Urbanek, i was very young when i commited the thing i was here reported for.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.82272/

You can see - Nov 3, 2014. I am now 6 years older and i would never do anything like this again.

I was 14 years old stupid kid. I didn't even knew about it, but now i got people asking me whom im selling items to, why am i banned. I have currently invested around 20 000€ in various CS:GO items and I'm planning to invest another 50K€ during 2020. When i will be cashing out and selling to people, this stupid little mistake will be really destroying my reputation. Even tho now im completely legit and would never spoil my reputation again.

I will be happy to repay the victim of me the money i took from him. I will do double the amount if he is still playing on Steam.

And the reason why i did it 6 years ago? I was scammed the completely same way and just wanted to regain my loss. I was scammed for 40€ if i remember correctly this way. But that is another story.

Please, everyone should get a second chance. Give me mine.

Thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I am unable to consider this appeal.

-Failure to repay in a timely manor. (HINT: YOU STILL SHOULD)
    -Premeditated/severity of offense with plenty of opportunities to rethink your decisions.

Appeal denied.