1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198134901693 - (WAVY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by WAVY, Jan 4, 2019.

1. WAVY

WAVY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87317982
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198134901693 (WAVY)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Whilst I was unfairly banned from SteamRep, I used this account to convert my g2a giftcard balance into BTC, which was then used to repay the people who have been affected by this situation. This included Frost, Findiculous and PoorAsianBoy (who are relatively known TF2 key sellers).

| steamname: ijingjong
    | steam3ID: [U:1:258912756]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:129456378
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219178484
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198219178484

Appeal description:
    I have not committed fraud.
    The full situation is that I bought prepaid vanilla cards from Paxful and then put these onto my PayPal. After doing so, I would send the money to TF2 key sellers and then repeat. As sellers on Paxful only wanted BTC, I would then sell these keys to buyers and bots.

The person that I bought these Paxful cards from was banned from the website and users reported that their payments with a prepaid card that they bought from that user was also chargedback.

My main problem was finding time to pay back the sellers affected by this (Frost, Findiculous and PoorAsianBoy)-- who can all vouch for my appeal as I've paid them the equivalent of what they lost through Keys, Bank Transfer and ETH (in order of name). The reason for this is because I wasn't working at the time. I only resold digital items online.

I have attached images of the conversations that I have had with Findiculous and PoorAsianBoy.

Frost removed me from his friendlist because of my reputation of being a so-called fraudster.

If you want to reach out to anyone that I have referred to:
    Findiculous: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069936145/
    PoorAsianBoy: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081172172/
    Frost: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fr0stqs/

Attached Files:

• pab.png
      pab.png
      File size:
      109.2 KB
      Views:
    • find.png
      find.png
      File size:
      166.7 KB
      Views:
    • pabb.png
      pabb.png
      File size:
      25.8 KB
      Views:
  2. PoorAsianBoy

PoorAsianBoy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60453222
    Can confirm WAVY has paid me back in full for what was lost. Appreciate it a lot.
  3. Findiculous

Findiculous New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54835208
    I can also confirm that I was indeed paid back. Payment was made to me on 08 November 2018 and thus far no chargeback has occured. The payment was made direct to my Monzo Bank account. I have attached a screenshot of the transaction that was received direct.

Attached Files:

4. FROST (S>44 UNUSUALS)

FROST (S>44 UNUSUALS) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50785529
    Can also confirm WAVY paid me back in full.
    Took a while to repay the full amount and I forgot multiple times that he even owed me money.
    He still took the initiative to keep in touch once in a while to remind me he was working on repaying all of us.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    First off, no you were not unfairly banned. You were tagged correctly in accordance with SR policy.

The accepted report was by 76561198134901693 you need to provide proof of repayment to this user and any/all repayment chats you had with them. This is a REQUIREMENT for such appeals.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. WAVY

WAVY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    The repayment was made to 76561198134901693 on 8th November 2018.
    I cannot see any chats that we've had in the past but I'll attach what I can see.
    Also, 76561198134901693 has attached payment.jpg to show that I've paid them through bank transfer (from my personal account). I have also attached the same proof from my end.
    The picture was taken from my second phone, since my banking app prevents screenshots for security purposes.

upload_2019-9-22_18-13-55.png
    fin.jpg
    payment.jpg
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Unless you are able to provide repayment chats to back up your claim, as required for appeals, I will not grant your appeal. RWC related offenses, by policy, are not granted. Three plus months is completely unacceptable to have repaid users you scammed, or it being your mistake and failing to fix in any reasonable timely manor.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  8. WAVY

WAVY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I was a student (still am) with no stable income and I repaid everyone as fast as I could.
    The user that I repaid has posted on this thread with proof that I repaid them.
    The other 2 users affected by this did not have a problem with waiting, as I explained my situation to them.
    The user that posted this report ignored what I said and treated me like a scammer the whole time, without considering what I said to them, hence, his report was posted.

I have provided everything that I could possibly find.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offense.
    Failure to provide repayment chat as REQUIRED for appeals.
    Did not repay in a timely manor.

Appeal denied.