1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198134901693 - (WAVY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by WAVY, Sep 13, 2020.

1. WAVY

WAVY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87317982
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198134901693 (WAVY)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: ijingjong
    | steam3ID: [U:1:258912756]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:129456378
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219178484
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198219178484

Appeal description:
    For 'Guilt/Innocence' and 'Reason', I have chosen the 2 options that best suit my case. A couple of years ago, I bought some Vanilla pre-paid cards from Paxful and linked them to my PayPal, which was used to send payments for TF2 keys. The vendors that I bought these cards from had a positive reputation, so I thought that I could trust them, which turned out to stab me in the back.

Around the time the report on me was submitted, I lost $349 and I didn't have any stable income. I was only making money off of deals (such as re-selling robux). If you're able to view my appeal, the victim as well as two others that were affected by the pre-paid card payments being reversed have posted to say that I have re-paid them.

I take complete responsibility for the events that occurred because I did not do enough research and did not plan for any losses to occur. I was also foolish enough to fall for a deal that seemed too good to be true because I was desperate at the time, which meant that re-paying the victim(s) took some time. Everything in my inventory was gained through trading (mainly off of steam) and being Banned by SteamRep has limited my ability to use certain websites and join certain servers, so I would love to have these privileges again.

On my last appeal, I believe that the reviewer mentioned that I had to submit chat logs of the repayment(s) but this wasn't possible because the chat log not showing up on my PC.

If you would like any additional information, please let me know and I will provide them, if possible.

Images attached: Some of my GameFlip sales, the transaction that resulted in me getting scammed, the email confirming the transaction that resulted in me getting scammed.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, nothing more can or will be done for you, do not submit any further appeal attempts. Doing so will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.