1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198135087198 - (Main Menu (Idle)™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dark_c_R, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Dark_c_R

Dark_c_R Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87410735
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135087198 (Main Menu (Idle)™)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Long time ago i had an account, but forgot the credentials. Have only one account right now.​

Appeal description:
    Hello Sir,

This is for your kind information that my account was banned 5 years ago as my younger brother was out of his mind and got greedy which resulted into some attempted scamming. I have applied at that time but was denied due to SteamRep policies.

However, as 5 years passed and my account got no more bad reputation except the abuse that happened earlier. My brother also is in right way and maintaining his own profile without any bad reputation.

My account is quite old and i wish to make it my legacy as you understand as a dota 2 player, the account reflects ones lifetime's achievements.

On the view of above, requesting your kind consideration on the overall matter. In addition, I am ready to try my best for recovering my reputation. Requesting your kind assistance.

Thank you in advance.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663