1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198135747549 - ([LIVE] TheKinkyAvocado / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kinky Avocado, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Kinky Avocado

Kinky Avocado Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87740910
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135747549 ([LIVE] TheKinkyAvocado)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    This Is my main and only playing account​

Appeal description:
    I have been banned for five years and have committed no other infraction i truly want to make more trades and be apart of the community in a positive manner to keep tf2 and its economy steady I truyly feel Horrible For what i did and will do whatever i have to to make it right! I know what i did wasnt right but i do feel bad and am willing to pay the person back if they are on steam. I just do not know the first step to fixing the issue at hand. Thank You for your time and i do hope to hear from you soon.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its been 1800 days, Like if you solved this when it happened I could have chucked it up as a misunderstanding likely caution or possible could have been removed depending on circumstances at the time, but 1800 days and yet to repay? I don't think I can do much for you. Additionally, you failed to disclose alts per appeal tips #7. Instead of outright denying this appeal, and I should, ill give you two days to repay and tell me why I should consider the appeal any further.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Kinky Avocado

Steam:
    i have added the other person but yet no response wheter or not i can pay them back im happy to to pay the 15 keys i took but if they do not answer would i pay the admins on steam rep or what?
  4. Kinky Avocado

Steam:
    Also i have continued trading and been fair throughout this time so i do understand your side but i would like to be a part of the community anyway i can i just want trading to be easier again and enjoy trade servers with my buddies so whatever i can do to make that happen is my number 1 prioirty
  5. Kinky Avocado

Steam:
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Given well more time than allowed and you are bumping without providing any proof of repayment and failed to disclose alternate accounts per appeal policy that I already asked you to disclose. This appeal has no way forward.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**