1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198136612322 - (Cannab1z / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cannab1z, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Cannab1z

Cannab1z Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88173297
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198136612322 (Cannab1z)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeyIamGever2/
    steam name: Y0n17-_-L3V1(-123-)¿?¿?¿​

Appeal description:
    I did it a long time ago, when I was about 13 years old. A lot have changed since then. At the time, my friends told me about scamming and hoped I will try it some time with them, it's like trying cigarettes with the cool kids, and so I tried it. I did it one day and didn't return to it again, didn't feel right.
    Nowadays, I'm 18 years old and I try to become a csgo market investor, it sometimes includes trading with other people. However, this mark stays on me and I cannot trade freely. As you can see, some time has past, and I'm a grown man now, didn't try to fraud or scam anyone since that day. In addition, in the report, there is my paypal account, I would like it to be removed, its too harsh to publish a person's paypal account for shaming.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    Appeal denied.

Please note, the picture was provided by the victim you scammed who provided it in his report as evidence/proof against you. SR did not "publish" it nor is it meant for any-other use then to validate the report and for transparency, that means all evidence/proof is public when a report is submitted, your suggestion otherwise is without merit. We do however, honor certain PII related requests, one screenshot contained PII and was redacted from the report against you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**