1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198136913685 - (☭☣newbie☣☭ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☭☣newbie☣☭, Oct 21, 2021.

1. ☭☣newbie☣☭

☭☣newbie☣☭ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88323978
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198136913685 (☭☣newbie☣☭)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    one day i saw some guy post a free csgo knife and i click on it and it say login claimed you knife
    and yea i login and get rekt i was repoting too steam and 14 day later i got my account back the guy that hack my account hack on csgo and got my account ban
    im ok with csgo ban BUT NOT MY ITEM i lost my streange rocket luncher bill hat
    and A f✿✿✿✿✿✿ AUSTRALIUM SMG I WAS SO MAD IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET BACkTO MY ACCOUNT i leaned my lesson never cilck and login to a weird website that somebody sent
    the alternate accounts that was for looking at the scammer that take my account and talk to my friend by looking i ment see if he take any item of my account​
  2. ☭☣newbie☣☭

Steam:
    i want you guy to know that MY account got hijacked 3 TIme first guy HE take trick me to go trade with him in opskin and yes i'm got rekt Lost my Australuim smg
    the second tine i lost this i was 15 that time so i was shock and i quit tf2 and come back after 3 year HE trade all my item for a csgo key
    the third time i got ban in csgo
    and that is all the time my account got hijacked btw i dont play csgo so when the third guy trick me and dont take any item i was surprise

Attached Files:

3. ☭☣newbie☣☭

Steam:
    r.i.p my first australuim

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, 1. Provide exact dates (or best you can) from when to when were you hijacked. 2. Provide proof with a support ticket showing you were hijacked. 3. Submit inventory history one week prior to one week after being hijacked. You have two weeks to do so.
  5. ☭☣newbie☣☭

Steam:
    so what am i suppose to do ?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    I literally just told you.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You failed to followup and failed to provide any proof of your claim, the appeal is denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**