1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198137170434 - (hägruddn csgoatse.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dave | Mewkeys, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Dave | Mewkeys

Dave | Mewkeys Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88452353
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198137170434 (hägruddn csgoatse.com)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    So this account got banned aswell https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198180105114 Im not the owner and have no access to that account its my friends dead account he used to pretend to be a admin aswell.​

Appeal description:
    I feel bad.
    This is my csgo scamming story. (Please read everything)

So all started I think it was back in 2016 when I was around 13 years old and lost my Flip Knife Fade in a trade scam on steam. I remember I got the knife from opening 10 cases the night before my birthday and I was super happy! I remember so bad annoying and sad it was to be tricked like that and then just blocked. So I basically searched on youtube for CSGO Scamming Methods and went to Filters and selected This week. The videos I found was from a old friend I never talk to anymore but I still have him added on snapchat facebook etc. He had a video on youtube pretending to be an admin on a case opening site called Drakemoon.

He showed how he tricked people into luring them to send their wins ''skins'' to him for a better upgrade like lets say someone unboxed a AWP Boom you quickly added them saying send that awp boom to me its not supposed to be your we can offer you $100 in site balance and they would send the skin. Thats what I found and I knew it was bad and I got my first scam ever done after talking to my scammerfriend1 there will be another one aswell. I remember I scammed a awp hyper beast and some deagle hypnotic something and was super happy because i deposited them into csgo500 and won and withdrew a knife later on i remember.

Then i changed my profile back to normal but after 1-2 weeks the knife was gone. I betted it i went back to scamming trying to get more and more and i got a gut knife night from a guy called Bubble. I remember all my irl friends asked me about it and wanted me to teach them. So I did it was me I was called Vicorrr or Dave and there was my friend called Mark I have no contact with him anymore. And there was the guy who started it called Lava we scammed together probably $200 and then we stopped it got boring and we started again but on another site called Mewkeys and we scammed maybe a bit more and all this scamming part dragged me into betting! So I started scamming because i got addicted to gambling! so i didnt keep my skins i gambled them all away. I have another story about me gambling on csgo and buying skins on opskins I dont wanna get into but gambling has been a tough part of my life these last years.

So I got desperate in scamming I just wanted to gamble and have a cool knife for a few days then gamble the knife away and expecting to win. I remember I had $4000 in my inventory I gave away like $100 to my best friend and gambled it all away. I asked for the knife back but he said no but i respected it because I gave it as a gift! Also I found a guy on youtube who now deleted his channel he was called Only Legit Scams he scammed so much and recorded it all and this guy named 2EZ who scammed his scammer followers into thinking he had this auto accept trade thingy kinda funny tbh.

Then after I quit scamming I came back I found a new guy to scam with his name was MarreDupes we helped eachother to find new scam tricks he had this instagram called marredupes with a bunch of followers where he scammed people and I wanted to do that aswell but I didnt do it at the end. I remember m0e was streaming and someone won his kara marble fade and I added the guy who won and changed my name to moe and said ill sign it 4 u and then give it back deal? he said yes and I got the karambit and gambled it away I felt sooooo bad after just destroying his day and he was from vietnam I scammed like over 20 people and I feel very sad about it I wish i could be able to refund them someday but im 16 now almost 17 and I dont have the kind of money I might add them back in the future when i get a job and refund them for my horrible actions!!

I want to be unbanned because I play a lot of cs and I dont want people to think im this dumb and stupid brainless dude who is scamming people I regret all my actions its been almost 2 years now since i scammed and Its fcking horrible for what I done!! I regret it and will never scammed again i been thinking about making the appeal now for a while because I really dont like to be marked as a scammer! I know I was but im not a scammer anymore i have a soul when i was scamming i felt bad for the victims and I cant undo what i done its the most evil thing you could ever do to someone i hope god forget my actions and i hope every scammers come out clean. Also my gambling addiction has been hard for me I lost over $8000 not my money and im 16 :/ thats a different story but its fcked up :/

btw english isnt my modern language so thank you if you reed all this I know my english is broken but hopefully u understand :p Also i been writing to everyone I have 7000SEK its like $800 hopefully I can refund some people Also i got all that money from not scamming i worked as a grass cutter the last summer to a rich finnish guy so i got 11000sek for 9 weeks​

Attached Files:

2. Dave | Mewkeys

Dave | Mewkeys Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88452353
    updated changed name : svart_mAgi man här
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663