1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198138085039 - (Anthony / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Anthony 5, May 22, 2022.

1. Anthony 5

Anthony 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88909655
    Appeal for ASBO CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198138085039 (Anthony)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No related accounts​

Appeal description:
    This had happened years ago, and I have recently wanted to get back into TF2 and play with my younger brother hoping to sell some old items for ref. I hadn't even known I was banned on here as It was so long ago. I am a lot older now (19) and am more mature and have no thoughts in my mind about scamming anymore. I reviewed the case from when i was banned and pledge full guilt and own up to doing what I did. but since it was so many years ago I was hoping I could get a clean slate and prove I wont partake in any actions like that again. I understand If it is a non reversible offence and I apologize for any offences.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. Anthony 5

Anthony 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88909655
    I had never used any alts on steam. I strictly play on this account since i find it a was of time to use one. What had happened was back in 2015 when I was 13, I for some reason thought it was a good idea to pretend i was a "VAC Moderator" and scam someone. I can provide the information from the report thread if needed, as well as past usernames i used at the time. I will attach the screenshots the poor person that had to deal with had presented. and if there's any way i can contact them I will repay them, I just don't have access to them directly. view the attached file to see what the committed offense was. I apologize for any issues. I am rather new to this site.

Attached Files:

4. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Read that link that I provided, actually read it.
  5. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up. I can give only 3 more days to do so before this appeal is processed.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unfortunately we are not able to consider the appeal, the premeditated nature of the offense (steam name/avatar/script changes) gave you plenty of opportunity to reconsider and does not warrant further consideration. Secondary, failure to followup as we had additional questions to ask for consideration.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**