1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198138782111 - (★єиναѕισи★ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ★єиναѕισи★, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89258191
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198138782111 (★єиναѕισи★)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any accounts this is only my main and I use it for everything I don't even trade for TF2 items​

Appeal description:
    So, this guy Capster faked my conversation and even claimed that I tried to scam him WHEN this guy has multiple accounts harassing me and my boyfriend and this guy was too smart to put it on a group where it had all the accounts so I blocked them all. I don't use Paypal i'm minor and I still don't have any debit or credit card account

First of all my last trade was on January 23th in 2019 and I just traded a card for my friend, second of all HOW you can take that paypal "PROOF" about something about Microsoft??? I have no paypal.

And if you still don't trust my appeal i can screenshare or anything on a discord call everything. This guy tried to ruin me and my boyfriend just because we are gays.[​IMG]
    Please I need a quick response because i'm really anxious now.

And please I need someone to contact me because this guy and his group of friends just faked the whole conversation I don't even have one with him because I blocked all the accounts he made.

And I beg you please contact me through Discord and I can explain it more because this is some stuff has been happening to me through years because these bastards were harassing me and my bf. Envasion #5547​
  2. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
  3. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
  4. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    And if the admin or moderator needs more proof just ask it.
  5. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    And the fact that I had a Paypal account is because I asked my mother to put her bank info so I can create one and it's the only transaction I had I never sent money to this guy
  6. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @★єиναѕισи★ .
    Please upload every screenshot to SteamRep forums, just hit the "Upload a File" button.
    Have you ever added https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198190750621 ?
    Have you ever had any conversation with him?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    No, never. Because this guy was on this group which was all alts made to harass me to I started blocking every alt account that this guy had. He made a new account with my name and actual profile pic on that time impersonating my account.
    [​IMG]
  9. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    This guy is behind all this, as you can tell this artwork was stolen from my BF and made it a joke and mine too. I don't know why tf has an obsession with me

Attached Files:

10. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    This is another of his alts

Attached Files:

11. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    So, I presented proofs where this guy tries to ruin my steam reputation, not only that but no one asked to RECORD a video about that chat or anything like that. I recently got banned from a deathrun TF2 server for being falsely accused of a "paypal scammer" can I get my rep back?

Sorry for the reply but this got weeks, and I appreciate that you guys are investigating this but it's really easy to impersonate someone with only screenshots and using the same profile pic especially if that someone harass you on Steam on different accounts just by the fact that I did nothing and showed everything I think I'm good to go

They should ask about VIDEO PROOF by scrolling the chat and clicking directly to the profile through the chat log

Because if not, anyone can abuse this Steamrep system to get a personal revenge on someone.

And I know that the admin asked about the chat log with this guy but like I said this guy was on a group full of alts and I started blocking one by one how can I have a chat log with someone I didn't spoke? That's how they get advantage of this situation because now I can't prove that.

The only thing I can prove is that I blocked this guy because he was on that group (he removed itself to remove any suspicious thing about his profile and the false report he did) also I didn't try to send him any money, I never spoke to him, I never friended him and that's all.
  12. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Add me on Steam.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    The victim claims that I added him in 01/05/19 but here clearly shows up that I didn't add him in the first place, there is no mistake.

Attached Files:

14. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    I want to add another thing, If I supposedly "scammed" him and blocked him why it keeps saying on the chat that I am connected? (You can see it during the screenshots he takes during conversation 1 to 4)

When you block someone while chatting the other person sees you as disconnected.

You can see that the screenshots where taken AFTER the scam and AFTER I blocked him. (You can see the time that the screenshots were taken

Another contradiction by this framer.
  15. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    And it's not the first time that they tried to frame me on something or impersonate me you can see on Motfrik profile that he had the same username I have right now back in 2018.

Attached Files:

16. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
  17. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    Another way to do inspect element on steam profile.
  18. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198439671952

Another alt he used to impersonate me, you can see on name changes that clearly the exact usernames I have has been changed

And more proof that I never added him as like the victim claims on the first screenshot

Attached Files:

19. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    You can check it by yourself on SteamID, it's another crucial evidence because I remember removing these people or blocking them
  20. ★єиναѕισи★

★єиναѕισи★ New User

Steam:
    I did a test with a friend and I removed him and it showed up on his historical friends (I censored the name because he doesn't want to get involved with these people)

I provided a huge crucial evidence that proofs that I didn't add him in the first place

1. Because I blocked him before anything happened (He was harassing me through different alts) so I started blocking one by one

2. You can see on historical friends that I didn't add him or removed him

So I politely ask to remove my SteamRP ban making obvious that this was a frame.

Not only that I don't have any interest on trading I just buy keys from CS:GO to level up on steam.

And I never scammed anyone.

And with my crucial evidence the whole case gets destroyed because the "victim" claims on the first screenshot why did I add him.

I proved enough.

Attached Files: