1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198139217588 - (TizZa / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tizza, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Tizza

Tizza Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89475930
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198139217588 (TizZa)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I had before, but I gave it away, I don't have it in my friendlist anymore and url has changed, so I can't really find it. And also, someone has linked my best friend's account as my alternate, probably because I've used his profile for a reddit flair so I can post trades there.​

Appeal description:
    Greetings SteamRep,

Okay, let's get some things straight. I am a scammer (I was, but as many people say, once scammer, always a scammer) but I'm not scamming anymore. I feel bad for those scams that I've comitted, there are 2 non-accepted reports that I admit I did, so you can accept them right now if you want, it doesn't matter if they have enough evideces, I did it. It was the time when I was depressed, my friends from school taught me some ways and said I can get some expensive items easily, so I gave it a try, but after a short period I really felt bad about it although I made some money, it still made me feel bad. I'm living in a poor country, where average salary is 300$ per month, so my parents never gave me any money for my PC so I had to find a way to earn my own money. I realised that this way of earning is bad, one report got accepted a month ago, and I really don't want to be called a scammer, nor I want my profile to be ruined. I've got trade banned shortly after those reports, and that was the moment I've said no more scams. Unfortunately for me, I got reported here and 6 months later I got marked as a scammer.

TL;DR - I really regret everything I've done, you can accept those 2 reports that are left I admit them, 6 months ago when I got trade banned for 2 weeks I've said that it's just another reason I don't want to scam again because I don't want a permanent ban, nor I feel good when I scam someone.

After all, I'm a moderator on CSGOSPEED.com, and it would ruin the site's reputation aswell, if users see that their moderator is marked as a scammer. Once again, I really regret all of this, if your opinion is that I shouldn't be unmarked, it's completely fine and reasonable, I'm just asking for another chance that I will make it count, and I will never commit anything like this, and by the way, remove the alternate account since it's my best friend's account and I have no association with that account except for when I was using it for reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade flair.​
  2. Tizza

Tizza Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89475930
    Now I was talking to my friend, and now he says he USED MY NAME while he scammed someone with a gift he bought with some fake credit cards or whatever. Wow, now I don't know how to explain without looking suspicious and fake... I just can't explain how I feel right now, right when I was about to ask for unmark, I've said I have no association with that account, without even knowing what has he done. The reason behind his using of my name is pretty stupid, mentioning it would just look like I'm trying to fake some infromation. However, it's up to you if I'm about to get unmarked, but you can count on me, that no scams will be done again, especially because this is main account that I don't want to ruin since I have all my games and 34 levels (and counting) there. Looking forward to hear from you, I know it looks really suspicious but on the other hand I can't really explain it without looking suspicious honestly.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense.
    -Admit to multiple offenses.
    -I do not understand your second posting or what account you are referring to, if you are referring to your appealing account, then you have lied/lied by omission in your appeal and it would be denied anyways.

Appeal denied.