1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198139713890 - (C L O U T / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dmo, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Dmo

Dmo Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89724081
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198139713890 (C L O U T)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    To whom it may concern,

I just want to start by admitting fully to the report against me (https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.109859/). And I want to truthfully say that this report is false (https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198139713890-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.105684/). With that out of the way I want to ensure that the three years passed have been nothing but an eye opening experience for me. I have gone through maturing as a person, far beyond videogame scamming. Knowing what I did in the past and how wrong it was, I was to reach out to try and clear my record of something I did 3 years ago. Since then I have not only almost completed highschool, but I've taken an immense amount of time to work on my person, and I'm happy to be where I am now. With that said, I was wondering if there was any actions that could be done to try and clean up pending reports or anything else that is on my record.

Thanks for your time,

Derek​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not currently banned by SR, you have nothing to appeal with us at this time. In addition, even if you were, you would be unable to appeal while valve trade banned.