1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198139904108 - (Chimpenya ♀ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Letti, May 15, 2017.

1. Letti

Letti Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89819190
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198139904108 (Chimpenya ♀)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    We met when playing matchmaking! Began to communicate! Very well communicated! I liked him and he liked me! After I saw that he had a good inventory! I asked him to play 1 knife! He replied that he could not give. Because he plays somewhere on these skins. He asked what knife I want! I said that my dream to have a Flip knife Marble fade
    In 5 minutes he gave it to me! And said that it's for you from me.

On the same day he gave me awp Fever Dream and m4a4 Desolate space! The next day he had an inventory of almost 20 thousand dollars! I told him WOW nice where u taking this skins!? He haved 20-30 knifes Factory New. And Gloves and Dragon Lore, Medusa!

I checked he inventory because im worried about him! And told him “maybe stop play pls? why u play u have good inventory stop that pls dear” he saying me don’t worry babe it’s for fun!! After I ask him give one M9 knife pls wanna play with him!

He gived M9 Marble Fade.

Takes 4-5 days, he lost all his inventory! And told me to get back my skins! I lost everything and try to get it back!

I am depressed. I said that I will not give you back because you will lose. He began to say that you are deceiving me! These are my skins!

I did not give them to you! GIVE ME BACK U SCAMMER. Im worry about my skins. After I got really angry! We quarreled and I deleted it from friends​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello,
    do you have any proof to back up your claim? You mentioned your appeal reason was for a fake report and or falsified evidence, can you clarify exactly what is fake or false? And if it was a misunderstanding as you claim, why did you not return the skins yet?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    placeholder
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    After consideration and looking at all related threads around this issue, their is not enough evidence to uphold a banned tag due to lack of a firm trade agreement. Saying that, the circumstances heavily imply this was likely a ruse from the start to acquire skins under false circumstances and a caution is warranted.

Hidden Content: