1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198140279542 - (C+ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (大) C+, Feb 26, 2019.

1. (大) C+

(大) C+ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90006907
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198140279542 (C+)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Scooty Puff Sr.
    | steam3ID: [U:1:140475029]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:70237514
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100740757
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198100740757

Appeal description:
    "Me and Scooty Were spycrabing 4 refined in hats (not pure) first to 3 loses, The final score was 3 (scooty) - 1 (VenD) and he left claiming "Hacks"."

This quote represents the victim who filed the report against me resulting in my ban. I am in no way saying what I did was right or wrong, I am simply appealing that I have grown since then and no longer wish to perform such immature acts such as running from spy crab. All I ask for is a second chance to prove myself as a trustworthy person and to be able to trade freely again, as I haven't been able to do so for 4+ years over this one mistake. I promise to never do something so scummy in the future, I have matured and no longer have such childish desires.
    I sought out the person I ran from in an attempt to pay them back, however, they are currently VAC banned. All I ask for is a second chance.​
  2. (大) C+

(大) C+ New User

Steam:
    I had my ban invalidated because i am appealing from this account instead of my original account, however i genuinely don't remember the log in information for that account, I am in no way trying to hide that account i fully accept it and acknowledge that when i was younger that was the account i used to use. However this is the only account i use now check the log in information or activity on any other account linked to me besides this one.
  3. (大) C+

(大) C+ New User

Steam:
    When i say my appeal was invalidated, i am referring to two years ago not this current appeal. Just clarifying.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663