1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198140478853 - (Fred Jones (The Meme Lord) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fred JonesTheMemeLord, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Fred JonesTheMemeLord

Fred JonesTheMemeLord Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90106562
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198140478853 (Fred Jones (The Meme Lord))

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315075629

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackpingas

There are other alts in my old apell they should be there I could not find it​

Appeal description:
    I have been banned on steamrep for good couple of years 3 - 4 for a minor spycrab which I remeber but I did not have a chance to give the items back and yes I know I should of not taken his items but 3 - 4 years for a craft hat people go to jail for less I have not even seen evidence against me doing this and I would like to see it also because I cannot play one of my favorite games any more because of this minor incedent I would like to have someone to discuss with me and not shove me off cause I have waited far to long just to keep being banned on alts even if I did do nothing wrong on that I think you should assign ban times not perma bans you brush off cause it was nothing I want to have a conversation and not a few text bubbles and then being denied I also tried to do that caution tag but I was denied and had no one tell me why so who ever gets this please help me to 1. pay the dude back which I do not know who he is 2. have a real conversation add me on steam or just do it here and 3. I want to make the community better but the way you guys are doing it is wrong you have to much power.

Thank you and reply please.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    An appeal is not the place to argue policy. You also submitted an invalid appeal knowingly. Next attempted appeal and you will lose posting privileges in this section.