1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198141230080 - (Equanimeous.brown19 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by iApolloo, Sep 8, 2022.

1. iApolloo

iApolloo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90482176
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198141230080 (Equanimeous.brown19)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No ALT accounts​

Appeal description:
    This Steam Rep ban occurred nearly 2000 days ago and was completely sorted out on my end the day of the ban because there was never a scam/scam attempt made but due to the other parties hard headedness and lack of cooperation I was shot down immediately and left a "scammer". I have since never had another report or any issues with trading and am looking to get the SR ban removed or reduced if possible. I am not a scammer and have never been but suffer the consequences of trading $20 worth of CSGO keys 6 years ago to someone. The other party was paid back same day and never had any issues after the fact.

And to add onto this, looking over the original report there really isn't even any solid evidence that I scammed. Just that the user paid and I hadn't quite sent the items yet. The charge on PayPal was then refunded directly to the other party and I was then told that it wasn't a valid form a repayment in my previous appeal. I have attached the chat from the user from 5 years ago stating he "received the money and will not help me get unbanned from SR."​

Attached Files:

2. iApolloo

iApolloo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90482176
    Paypal refund picture

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, additional appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**