1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198141369181 - (Mando / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BLACI, Jul 3, 2022.

1. BLACI

BLACI Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90551726
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198141369181 (Mando)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i do not have any alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    hi this is the third time applying here, i did not scam anyone and i contacted the only victim that was made by my account, i talked to him and he was ok about everything, i tried to say that im a scammer just to get my ban removed, but i don't believe that it will be the right thing, i just want my account to get back to normal since it was 3 years that it was reported and i can't do most of the stuff about trading in backpack.tf or scrap.tf. and i can't join any most of the famous TF2 servers cause of my report, i have no idea if he was the only account that was targeted, but i believe it was only him i can show proof about most of the stuff cause the scammer deleted some things and i can't show all, please remove my ban it has been 3 yeas since the guy hijacked my account, ill show the conversation with the guy that the hijacker tried to scam.

h 1 to 5 was the conversation with the guy that was the victimin

the hijacker was already banned on steam, and the only thing that i need is my ban removed, if you need any more proof that it was hijacked please tell me, so i can have my account back to normal again, thanks​

Attached Files:

• h 1.png
      h 1.png
      File size:
      272.2 KB
      Views:
    • h 2.png
      h 2.png
      File size:
      455.6 KB
      Views:
    • h 3.png
      h 3.png
      File size:
      327.7 KB
      Views:
    • h 4.png
      h 4.png
      File size:
      451.9 KB
      Views:
    • h 5.png
      h 5.png
      File size:
      152.5 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, additionally, you failed to followup with your original appeal and failed to provide what was requested in your original appeal (proof via support ticket). Additional appeal attempts w/o that info will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.