1. Multiple games are being used to create fake items for CS:GO, DOTA2, and TF2 that are difficult to differentiate from real ones. Carefully check the game for each item you receive to make sure it's from the game you expect. Pay close attention to any warning messages you see in the trade window about games you haven't played before. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198141921622 - (Plague of Pork / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Plague of Pork, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Plague of Pork

Plague of Pork Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90827947
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198141921622 (Plague of Pork)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    the gnarly noob (though I'm not sure if i ever traded with it​

Appeal description:
    Long ago, when I received my ban, I think I deserved it. Even though I never thought my "scam" would work, it was still an attempt. Above, I said I would repay the victim, but I don't really know how to repay him or her if the scam did not work. A while ago, I stopped play Team Fortress 2, the game I had attempted to scam with, but now I am just coming back to it. Since that incident, which was 565 days ago, I haven't tempted a scam, nor have I been reported for one (as far as I can tell). Obviously, I am embarrassed about my SR ban. But, I am also very sorry and embarrassed that I attempted the scam. I realize that I don't have a very strong case here, but I will do what ever I can to remove my ban tag.
    Thanks for seeing my case,
    pork​
  2. Plague of Pork

Plague of Pork Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90827947
    (update): I have sent an invite to the victim. At this point, I believe they have blocked me. If you look at their profile (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tvde1/) It says to block me if added. I have attached an image below. If any one in this community (admin or not) could add him and ask him to unblock me, that would be a HUGE help. I would like to get in contact with them to ask how I can repay him.
    Thanks,
    Pork
    victem profile.JPG