1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198141949945 - (Astéath / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Twadsae-kun, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Twadsae-kun

Twadsae-kun Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90842108
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198141949945 (Astéath)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    You guys should unlink the other 2 accounts as they are not mine, but old friends of mine. It's not fair for them to get banned here and there because of a mistake i did. No idea why you guys linked those accounts either, coulda just selected 2 other random people from my friendslist.

I want to state that at the time of the scam attempt, I was only 12 and would try to do this, but it never worked. No one got scammed, nothing happened, and I was not asking for money. This trade offer happened 5, almost 6, years ago. It's unfair that adult me has to suffer from dumb stuff I did when I was 12. I would never do it again, as I have said. This is currently locking me from getting to so many things just because of something that happened 5 years ago and didn't even work.

Thank you for your time, -Astéath.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit additional appeal attempts, doing so will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section. Your friends will have to submit their own appeals, we do not allow 3rd party appeals.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**