1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198142758791 - (Alias / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Derp 6, May 1, 2015.

1. Derp 6

Derp 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91246531
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198142758791 (Alias)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Ok, first, i said it was a admin missunderstanding, i dont know if that is a correct title but here we go.. So couple days ago i got banned on SteamRep, becuase i impersonated a MiddleMan called Alias: 76561197982522773
    I did it for the giggles becuase my friend impersonated a youtuber called TrilluXe.
    Next thing i know i get banned on SteamRep, without any warning i get a ban. Now i also cant use CSGO Lounge or CSGO Outpost... I belive they should have warned me in any way );... I didnt scam anybody but i still get a ban. I will be more then happy if i can get this ban off of me, if it happens i will gladly change my account information (anything related to Alias). This is really hard for me becase i have spent alot of money on my account. I did not scam....​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. boots

boots New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60983261
    Despite you claiming it was an admin misunderstanding, you still have your profile name as Alias, and the blurb copied. Remember it's been 3 days since you got SR banned and you haven't changed your profile or anything. srsly.PNG
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Derp 6

Steam:
    First, roudydog 1, the scam didnt happen, this happened.. Im just gonna make the story a little shortes so he gave me his account information, i login and everything seems to be fine. I told him to give his email so i can send him the money, later i thought the money went through so i unfriended him, when he told me im a scammer i realised i didnt send money to him, i gave him back the account and everything. I asked if he can please remove the steam rep report, but he blocked me, i tried to contact him but no he is really mad at me... If you can contact him he would say he has the account.

Boots, im sorry i didnt change my information, i changed it know, my friends dad died so i had to go to his funeral (sorry if i spelled it wrong), i was really sad for him as he was very close to his dad.. So i didnt have time to do it, its all changed now though, if you can remove the ban i would be gratefull, you can watch on my account if i do it again so you can ban me, i wont do it.. I didnt know it was a bannable thing..
  5. Derp 6

Steam:
    One more thing, the titile is really wrong, its not a admin missunderstanding, the admins did a good job because i had the same info as Alias, i just think they shouldnt ban me because i havent scammed anybody... Sorry admins
  6. boots

boots New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60983261
    From what I understand the account looks like it has been given back judging by how the profile name is "Your Local Chinameme" and the person who reported him for scamming the account is "Your Local Chinaman" as of right now the story seems to check out. The account looks like it is not with Derp 6, nor associated.
    Derp 6 likes this.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Derp 6,

You left your list of alternate accounts empty. Please correct this. If there are any alternate accounts that could be mistaken as yours, such as your parent/sibling/friend/cousin/cat/fish, list them here with your explanation.

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #2: Be Straightforward.
    #7: What are Alts
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals
    #23: Providing Inventory History.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. Derp 6

Steam:
    So i didnt know i needed to tell about my alt because its not accualy mine its from my sister, im going to tell everything about how i got the account because i read that i have to tell as much as i know.. So i was looking for a account for my sister because she saw me play CS:GO, i tried to look for a account that has CS:GO, for cheap, i found this guy selling his: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reno_og , account he was selling to me and that is now mine: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170642834 , steamrep profile: 76561198170642834
    I wanted to buy it for real money but he didnt want to go first and he wasnt very trustable so we agreed that i will give him some tf2 items, he gave me his account info first. (username, pass and email). Everything went smooth, we were both happy. My sister stoped playing after like 2 days -_- she is so gratefull :p

I will provide inventory history a little later when i find out how do i make and share a screenshot, if somebody can say how it would be helpfull
  9. Derp 6

Steam:
    Theres the trade history of my alt

Attached Files:

10. Derp 6

Steam:
    Here is a trade history of my main, i have no idea how many i have to take but here is 2 so if i need more let me know

Attached Files:

11. Derp 6

Steam:
    If i need to do anything else please say
  12. Derp 6

Steam:
    I can repeat, i have never scammed and never will, i think they should ban you if you scam or give a warning not to impersonate, this just hurts and if i stay banned al of my money spent on my account will be wasted
  13. Derp 6

Steam:
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  15. Derp 6

Steam:
    Now i now its a instant ban but i didnt know before, i didnt scam anyone or try to with that info.. If you could unban me i would be gratefull and i will never again pretend to be someone im not
  16. Derp 6

Steam:
    If anybody wants to add me then feel free and ask me about everything
  17. Derp 6

Steam:
    is there any hope of me getting unbanned or atleast downgraded to caution? I havent done anything shady for over a year
  18. Derp 6

Steam:
    well over 2 years now. Finally came to the conclusion that you guys dont care about any of us. Just made a appeal saying why im making it (no one replying here, im getting no answers). No one will answer me, this site is awful, does more bad then good. Why do i have to return to this appeal when its fake i was trying to get myself out of a hole. PLEASE JUST EXPLAIN, SOMEONE WHY DOESNT THIS SITE WANT TO TALK TO ME, CAN I GET UNBANNED OR AM I GOING TO BE SR BANNED FOR LIFE BECAUSE I IMPERSONATED A MIDDLEMAN (WITHOUT SCAMMING) FOR A COUPLE DAYS. Oh theres not enough admins here and were doing it for free. ok then, get more admins, i dont care if you cant run a site thats affilated with a thousand more sites that i cant login to.
  19. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  20. Derp 6

Steam:
    ok ty for answering i just have 2 questions: What is a bump? Im not doing it intentionally.
    So my appeal is in line? If so thats great i can easily wait another year if thats the case, but i would rather just delete or edit this appeal because there are a lot of lies from me. Can i expect a decision in the upcoming year?